The 2021 Conference will be held virtually due to the uncertainty of the COVID-19 pandemic.
Registration fee by: May 1, 2021
Early Bird Regular $197.50 USD
Early Bird Student $97.50 USD
ARCH members will receive a discounted registration rate
Early Bird ARCH members $172.50 USD
Early Bird ARCH Student members $72.50 USD
ARCH members please contact Jill Kagan at firstname.lastname@example.org
to receive your special registration link.
We have invited all 2020 accepted presenters to present in 2021. If you have not registered please contact email@example.com to receive a special speaker registration link and save $50 off the registration rate.
Late registration fee after: May 1, 2021
Regular $222.50 USD
Student $122.50 USD
Included in the registration fee: Conference materials
Help Support Others to Attend the Conference
The online registration form will also give you the opportunity to help others attend the conference. Please consider donating additional funds to support the participation of family caregivers and or individuals with disabilities. If you have already registered or would like to contribute please click here to make a direct donation.
Terms and conditions
- All payments are on-line credit cards payments
- Accepted credit cards are: VISA, MasterCard, Discover and AMEX
- On-line payments are guaranteed through secured site
- Notification of cancellation should be sent to Conference Management, Laura Richards, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Cancellation made before May 1, 2021 will be charged a service fee of $75 USD
- For cancellations made after May 1, 2021, we regret that no refunds of registration fee can be made
- The organizers can not be held responsible for any financial loss resulting from exchange rate fluctuations.
Letters of attendance and participation will only be sent out if you personally request one during the conference. If the emailed letter does not fulfill requirements needed by your organization for proof of attendance, please contact Conference Management at email@example.com with the specific information needed.